Monday, July 1, 2013

Crazy Week




Hey Everyone!
What a crazy busy week. I love it!!
We went on exchanges twice. The first time I was with Hermana Peterson. She is amazing. She has alot of health issues but goes so strong. She is an inspiration to me.
I also was in a trio with the Hermana's in Denver. Hermana Moser (who was 2 doors down from me at byui!) and Hermana Gage. I love that so many people I meet go to byui! But it was alot of fun. In the MIDDLE of a spanish prayer that the member was giving I proudly say, "AMEN" with a very loud proud voice. It was embarrassing. I just said. Oh! and folded my arms. I don't know why I said it so loud and proud. But we all laughed. I have alot of embarrassing things happen to me.
The broadcast was amazing! I loved every moment of it. I feel like I need to involve the ward better. I also thought it was neat how they talked about how they want to involve technology more. It is a little scary for me because I love face to face contact. But I trust the Prophet ;) The talks were all amazing! Just think! My new mission President was sitting in there! I pray for him and his wife. I want them to feel our love for them instantly!
I love you all so much!
-Sister Gampe

No comments:

Post a Comment