Monday, July 29, 2013

Tender Mercies

Hey Everyone!

Tender Mercies came my way times a million! We were on our way to Frisco to go to the Mission Leader Council to discuss the mission with President and all the zone leaders, and I got pulled over by a cop! Darn :( Luckily I put on making that morning and this was a very kind cop. So I got a courtesy warning. I was going 74 in a 65mph area. To make the matter worst, ALL the elders from Denver drove by us while we were pulled over. I got made fun of really badly during that counsil.
Than Sister Hatch scheduled a dentist appointment at Summit Family Dentistry. The reason why I put the name in there is because they are ranked really high in Colorado. This place was classy! They offered chapstick and blankets and tv and lemon water! Seriously it was amazing! At the end she gave me a steamed cloth. I held it in my hands and didn't know what to do. I literally looked up at her and said, "I'll be honest, I have no clue what I'm suppose to do with this." She laughed and told me some people wipe their face with it...hmmm? So They found a small cavity :( Sad, but I went back and they fixed it for free! This whole thing was free! Blessings!
We went on exchange this week. I went to Clement Park with Sister Pori. They only had 2 investigators. So we went tracting alot. We found 5 new potential investigators. and Also we taught one of them and set up another appointment so they got a new investigator. We got 2 referrals and we taught 4 lessons. It was a busy day even though they had no set appointments. Sister Hatch and I had set appointments the whole day except for 2 hours. But the exchange went well. We worked hard and I learned alot from her.
We had amazing lessons this week. The work is progressing more than I can type on P-day

Well I better head out! I love you all so much!!!!

-Sister Gampe




No comments:

Post a Comment