Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Glorious in the eyes of God




Hey Everyone!

We had a great week! We found 6 new investigators! We had 3 less active people that we teach come to church! What a blessing to be able to see the fruits of our labors. 

We have been doing a lot of service. We helped a lady scrub her cabinets. We have been still helping at ARC. The thrift store. Most of the other people that volunteer have to do it because of community hours. So they are always asking why we are there. haha. 

I've been having really wonderful studies in The Book of Mormon. I think it was in 1 Nephi 20, that I realized, I want to work so hard, that I am "glorious in the eyes of God". I know as I am obedient, work hard with all my heart, might, mind, and strength, that he will be proud. Feeling His love and approval makes me proud. 

We still have a lot of exchanges. I'm trying really hard to help out the sisters as much as possible. Something I'm noticing is it's harder for me to help them recently and I think it's because when I first started, I had a lot to improve on, and I still do, but the sisters don't see that as much, and so I think they are intimidated and scared. I try to share experiences to make myself human. I hope I can show them my love and appreciation for all their hard work. 

I love the people. I love the work. I love the Lord. I am still so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me the opportunity to serve. What a blessing it has been for my life. 

I love you so much!

-Sister Gampe

Sorry it was shorter, we have appointments to get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment