Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How about them Broncos?



Hey Everyone!

We had a great week! We taught 28 lessons! We were pretty excited! We are working really really hard. I have decided to really push myself. I am waking up at 6:00 AM instead of 6:30 AM to give myself a good amount of time to work out. I am noticing a difference in my day actually. I think I have a little more energy. I'm doing the whole insanity work out and want to puke through the whole thing. haha Just a gross fun fact: My sweat line is literally down to my belly button when I'm done, but I think it also has to do with living with a 94 year old sweet lady. Needless to say, our home is hot. But I won't make excuses because I have always known I sweat alot. 

Bernadine is still scheduled to be baptized for Feb 9th, but she is starting to feel like she is not ready. Satan is the worst. Well I personally feel like she is really, but I think we might push it another week because she didn't come to church this week. I think Satan got to her. We were pretty sad. Ricky needs to wait a little longer so he will be more ready. 

Sister Vasquez and I are having a lot of fun. The poor thing is always tired. I think I wear out my companions haha. But anyways we were walking out of an appointment, I was walking behind her and she says, "I am so exhausted. I need a pick me up." I instantly grab her bum and she jumps forward and screams. haha I'm not gonna lie, I even caught myself off guard. I haven't done that in a long time. haha But it was pretty funny and we both laughed. She woke up. 

I'm a little nervous about what everyone will be like since the Broncos lost. We of course didn't watch it, but it didn't take long to find out what happened. haha. Everyone is furious and wishes they wouldn't have made it to the super bowl because it was an "embarrassment".

We had exchanges this week. I was with Sister Smith. She's such a great missionary. We went in her area. She does a great job. While we were teaching this family, we were all on the floor in close quarters because they recently moved in and haven't unpacked. I started to pet this really really fluffy cat because...well let's face it, I'm a total cat lover. Well, anyways, this cat starts randomly attacking me! I didn't know what to do, so I started pushing it away and it wouldn't stop! I randomly started squealing, "ahhh your cat's attacking me!" The boy grabs this cat. haha I was so embarrassed because they were asking me if I was alright. haha But it wasn't a big deal or anything, I just didn't know how to get the cat to stop hahaa. That was my poor example of distracting from the lesson. But luckily it was in the beginning and I knew not to touch the cat again. haha

We got 2 new elders this transfer. The other Elders were transferred out. There was just to much going on for them and it was better for them to be moved. The new elders seem like they want to work hard. We will see many miracles. 

We have a lot going on this transfer. We have Mission Leader Council, Zone Meeting, Zone Conference, and a special fireside from a general authority. I'm pretty pumped! :)

Well I love you all so much! 
-Sister Gampe

No comments:

Post a Comment