Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Kendra

Hey Everyone!

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. It made things so much easier to know how much love and prayers I have. I love you all so much!

Things have gotten alot easier emotionally. I am feeling more and more connections in this area. Which helps me know that I am meant to be here. I love the people already. My prayers are constantly being answered. Alma 37:37

The Richards (Bishop) made me a wonderful Birthday Meal. Decorated the table and made an adorable cake. (pigs in mud) They also had a bouquet of flowers. So nice. Their house is Gorgeous! It's huge and has a beautiful view of mountains and Denver.

This week I finally had the courage to send Sister Hatch on exchanges so I managed the area by myself. Scary but I got a lot accomplished. 

I'm so tired! But Alot of work is being done. We had stake conference. The last time President Maynes will speak in our stake. I will miss him. It was all about missionary work and Temples. Go to the temple!

I love the Ensign. Read the whole thing because it is so amazing!

Sorry this letter is so short! Oh funny story. We had a sundae party for wyatt because he went to church every sunday this month. We were popping almond joy peices in our mouth and it went straight down my shirt. It was embarrassing. 

I included pictures. Pictures of the bouquet of flowers. picture of me in front of the house I live in...(very blue) and a family we are teaching. Petersons. We are helping their son Wyatt come to church. 

I love you all so much!!!!
-Sister Gampe






No comments:

Post a Comment